Teaching Accreditation and Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice, 2015. Cranfield University.
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK).
- Tenure-Track Lecturer Accreditation, 2012: Accredited by the AQU (The Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency) as tenure-track lecturer.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Courses
- Speaker at the “Education Insights 2015 Conference”. “Tablets: Improving the learning experience and the teaching efficiency”. Cranfield University.
- Attended the “Teaching the Tablet Generation 2014 Conference”. Cranfield University.
- Good Practice in Postgraduate Assessment, 2012: Workshop and Seminar. The Higher Education Academy and Cranfield University.
Awards and nominations
- Nominee for Best Lecturer at the 2017 Student Led Teaching Awards, Cranfield Student Association.
- Nominee for Best Research Supervisor at the 2016 Student Led Teaching Awards, Cranfield Student Association.
- Nominee for Best Lecturer at the 2014 Student Led Teaching Awards, Cranfield Student Association.
From 2012 – Cranfield University
MSc in Airport Planning and Management (Full-Time / Executive Part-Time)
MSc in Air Transport Management (Full-Time / Executive Part-Time / Executive Part-Time Singapore)
- Airline Strategy and Economics: Network economics, Airline networks and connectivity, Airline alliances.
- Airport Strategic Planning and Business Management: Airport Competition Airport cities, beyond master planning, airport rationalisation, airport slot allocation.
- Environment: Aircraft noise annoyance, Community relations workshop.
- Research Methods: Time and project management.
Academic year 2010-2011 – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
BA in Geography
- Economic Geography
- Urban Planning
Academic year 2009-2010 – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
BA in Anthropology
- World geographic visions
- Human geography
Academic year 2007-2008 – Open University of Catalonia
MSc in Urban Management: Urbanism, Landscape and Environment
- Urban Management
- James Lawford (2014-currently). An analysis of pricing and user affordability for air transport in remote regions.
- Darshi Piyathilake (2013-currently). A strategic management framework for national civil aviation policy-making in small island tourist destinations: An investigation on the concept of a Destination Hub.
- Over 40 MSc theses on airline and airport strategy and management.