- Lecturer in Air Transport Management at the Centre for Air Transport Management, Cranfield University.
- Course Director, MSc in Airport Planning and Management.
- Course Director, Executive Part-Time MSc in Airport Planning and Management.
- Co-editor and Co-founder of the Bloq La Trama Urbana.
- 2015 | PGCert in Academic Practice – Cranfield University
- 2011 | PhD in Geography (summa cum laude) – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona | Thesis: “Unevenness in Air Transportation: A Multi-scalar Analysis”.
- 2007 | DEA in Geography – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona | Diploma de Estudios Avanzados (DEA) in Spain confers a higher qualification credential than Master of Philosophy.
- 2007 | MSc in Geography (with honours) – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. | Thesis: “Strategic Environmental Assessment towards sustainable airport development in Catalonia”.
- 2005 | MA in Urban Management – Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam and EURICUR. | Thesis: “The Planned Airport System and Airline-Airport-Territory Relationship”.
- 2004 | BA (Licenciatura) in Geography – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. | Exchange Student at Utrecth Universiteit.
- 2014 – Currently | Course Director MSc and Executive MSc in Airport Planning and Management, Cranfield University.
- 2013 – Currently | Lecturer in Air Transport Management at the Centre for Air Transport Management, Cranfield University.
- 2012 – 2013 | Research Fellow at the Centre for Air Transport Management, Cranfield University.
- 2007 – 2013 | Treasurer of the Association of Professional Geographers of Catalonia.
- 2007 – 2011 | PhD researcher at the Department of Geography, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- 2008 – 2010 | Guest researcher at the Worldwide Scientific Network for Aviation Research and Policy (Airneth) and the Amsterdam Aviation Economics (SEO Economic Research).
- 2006 – 2007 | Researcher at the Observatory of Urbanization, Dept. of Geography (UAB).
- 2007 | Consultant Lecturer and Tutor at Open University of Catalonia. | Master in Territory Management: Urbanism, Landscape and Environment.
- 2005-2006 | Junior researcher at the Barcelona Metropolitan Agency for Infrastructure and Urban Development (Agència Barcelona Regional). Department of Transport Planning.
Honors and awards
- 2007 | Four-years PhD fellowship, Spanish Ministry of Education and Science.